- Fix the problem that “Cleanup leaked objects…” is shown when a scene is saved.
- Remove FogMacro.cginc file from the package for Unity 5.
- Fix Unity 5.1 warnings.
- Update demo scenes for Unity 5
- Optimize mesh tree search
- Improve Dynamic Shadow Projector support
- Shadow Receiver and Projector Manager now call “UpdateTransform()” method before using transform of a projector, if any components of the projector object have such public method.
- Unity 5 fog support
- Fixed a bug of Easy Setup Wizard whereby a MeshShadowReceiver was created with null material.
- Fixed a null pointer exception which could happen when building a mesh tree.
- Easy Setup Wizard for ProjectorManager
- Create Mesh Tree Wizard
- Added some error check in Inspector View.
- No longer support Unity older than 4.6.2.
- Fixed some Unity 5 compatibility issues with Demo.
- There was a little chance that recast agains BinaryMeshTree could return non-closest point.
- It is now possible to setup MeshShadowRenderer at runtime. It is not required to set some MeshTree and Mesh Transform in Editor.
- Fixed some issues which might have happened when trying to build MeshTree at runtime.
- Thread-safe raycast against a MeshTree (See Multithreaded Raycast Demo).
- Fixed some Unity 5 compatibility issues.
- Fixed the issue that MeshShadowReceiver did not work correctly if the mesh model was scaled.
- Fixed the issue that near clip and far clip of a Light Projector was affected by the directional light position.
- Light Projection support (SpotLight + Fake Shadows Demo).
- Bullet Marks sample code (BulletMarks Demo)
- Fake Projector (Project Shadows/Lights/Bullet Marks without Projector)
- Draw Gizmos when shadow receiver is selected.
- Fixed incorrect back face culling
- Fixed broken layout in Readme.pdf
- Shader optimization
- Normal vectors are now available in shadow shaders.
- Added back face culling option to MeshShadowReceiver.
- New projector shadow shaders which can avoid backside projection problem.