A, W, D, S or Arrow Keys / Mouse Left Drag / Mouse Wheel are available for Camera Control
- Frame rates (Frames per second)
- Mesh Update
- Time in millisecond spent on updating mesh by MeshShadowReceiver. Only applicable when testing MeshShadowReceivers.
- Tree: BinaryTree/Octree
- Toggles Binary Tree and Octree. The tree type displayed on the button is the used one. Only applicable when testing MeshShadowReceivers.
- Scissoring: ON/OFF
- Toggles scissoring on and off. Only applicable when testing MeshShadowReceivers.
- Visualize: ON/OFF
- Toggles visualization of shadow receivers. If visualization is on, the meshes which are receiving real-time shadows are drawn with pink color. (This is not null material!)
- Fast Receiver: ON/OFF
- Enables/disables Fast Shadow Receiver. If visualization is on, you can see the difference.
- Prev —- Next
- Changes the scenes back and forth. The text box between these buttons is showing the current scene name.
|Projector – Plane||Demonstrates how to use InfinitePlaneShadowReceiver with a Projector.|
|Projector – Mesh||Demonstrates how to use MeshPlaneShadowReceiver with a Projector.|
|Projector – Terrain||Demonstrates that MeshPlaneShadowReceiver is also available for Terrain object.|
|Shadowmap – Plane||Demonstrates how to use InfinitePlaneShadowReceiver with shadow-map.|
|Shadpwmap – Mesh||Demonstrates how to use MeshPlaneShadowReceiver with shadow-map.|
|MultiProjector – Plane||Demonstrates how to handle multiple projectors with InfinitePlaneShadow-Receiver.|
|MultiProjector – Mesh||Demonstrates how to handle multiple projectors with MeshShadowReceiver.|
|RandomSpawn – Plane||Demonstrates how to use Projector Manager without MeshShadowReceiver.|
|RandomSpawn – Mesh||Demonstrates how to use Projector Manager with MeshShadowReceiver.|